- Ear thermometer. Iproven Digital Non-Contact Ear Fever Thermometer Electronic thermometers are suitable for all ages, adults, infants and elderly. It supports front or ear function. °C and °C are easy to change.
- Infrared thermometer for medical use. Medical front and ear thermometer. In order to achieve the best precision, the distance between the thermometer and the measuring object should be approximately 1.18-1.96 inches.
- Non-contact digital infrared thermometer temperature gun. Smart light indicator and 32 memory sets, record 32 sets of readings to better track body temperature changes.
- Digital infrared time thermometer for fever. Additional functions: The LCD screen is a backlit display, it also features an automatic shut off function to extend battery life and a low battery indicator.
- Baby thermometer forehead thermometer infrared digital body time basal temperature measurement tool for fever. 1 second quick measurement, instant reading and silent mode, just wake up the baby by measuring the temperature. It can be read clearly using the large backlit LCD screen, even in the dark.